Email Marketing has emerged as one of the most potent tools in the marketing arsenal of any business. It is certainly critical to the marketing efforts of small businesses seeking to leverage the internet to increase reach to their target market audience while maximizing engagement with their existing customers. Although Email Marketing is not rocket science, it is wrongly used or badly executed by many businesses, with the resultant lack of or poor results. Email marketing however, has amazing results when properly done using the right tools, provided by a very sound and customer-focused service provider. Streamsend ticks all the boxes in this regard.
Streamsend is an Email Marketing service provider which has a distinct offering that sets it apart from other providers. This is because its services are optimized by integrating with social delivery. In other words, social media channels are a core feature of Streamsend’s delivery processes thus making it possible for customers to derive better results from their Email Marketing efforts. Its customer-centric focus and integration with diverse social channels has made it an easy choice for businesses who truly desire to make Email marketing work for them and deliver superior results with their efforts. Ease of use, professional templates and cost-effectiveness are just a few of the reasons why Streamsend continues to make Email Marketing a breeze for many businesses.
Signing Up to Use Streamsend
In order to use Streamsend, you would need to register on the platform and the process is a highly simplified one for anyone. There is emphasis on short and easy processes. To this end, all you need to do is navigate to the homepage and look for the ‘Sign-Up’ button located at the top right side of the page. There is also a ‘Try it For Free’ link beside the Sign Up button but either allows you to proceed to a page where you can register for the FREE trial. There are just five fields provided in the Sign-Up form and these are for the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name (optional)
- Phone Number
Once you fill in the required details in the fields provided, simply hit the ‘Start Free Trial’ button at the bottom of the form. The trial lasts for a duration of thirty days and allows you to carry our your own evaluation of the service and determine its suitability to your business.
Costs of Using Streamsend
Streamsend prides itself on being one of the most cost-effective service providers in its space and this is because it provides enhanced services which are not available on other platforms at unmatched rates too. While users get a free trial of 30 days, risk-free with a limit of 2,000 emails, subsequent months are billed, should the User decide to continue with the service.
Streamsend provides two broad pricing plan categories; Standard and Large Volume. The former has seven subscription plans which include the FREE package while the latter is negotiated with the company directly. The details are as follows:
- $19.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 2,000 emails a month with a fee of $5 for an additional 1,000 emails.
- $39.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 10,000 emails a month with a fee of $4 for an additional 1,000 emails.
- $59.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 20,000 emails a month with a fee of $3 for an additional 1,000 emails.
- $99.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 50,000 emails a month with a fee of $2 for an additional 1,000 emails.
- $159.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 100,000 emails a month with a fee of $1.60 for an additional 1,000 emails.
- $209.90/Month: This pricing plan allows Users to send a limit of 150,000 emails a month with a fee of $1.40 for an additional 1,000 emails.
Large Volume Plans are categorized as those that send out more than 150,000 messages per month and for that, provides solutions that will match the customer’s needs. Pricing is agreed with the company.
Features of Streamsend
Streamsend offers Users several innovative and distinctive features. The rationale behind the design of its features is simply the the need to help customers cut through the clutter dominating the contemporary market scene and enable them to connect directly with their prospects and existing customers. While this is not easy, Streamsend certainly provides its customers with the tools to make it happen and at a small percentage of the typical market costs too. These features are as follows:
- Smart Message Delivery: Streamsend makes it possible for you to simply re-purpose every message you send as a landing page or Facebook tab.
- Advanced Marketing Segmentation and Automation: By leveraging its powerful segmentation tools, Streamsend enables customers to deliver timely and relevant messages to their prospects thus increasing their Open Rates. Additionally, using these same tools, existing subscribers to their email lists can be re-targeted with the objective of keeping them engaged.
- Dynamic Content: Streamsend provides dynamic content for customers thus enabling them to use variable data in executing geo-targeted campaigns.
- Email Analyzer: Streamsend enables customers to view the display of their email messages in 30 Email Clients and also test them through 9 Spam filters. This allows customers to preview and make possible changes across board.
- Social Sharing: Streamsend allows customers to share their email messages to popular social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc from a central location. It also enables conversion of social posts into emails using Streamsend shareboards.
- RSS-driven e-Newsletter Automation: Customers can very easily create customize e-Newsletters that can pull their RSS feeds and be broadcast on a pre-set schedule, utilizing fresh content each time.
- Free Access to Streamsend’s Enhanced API: Customers who wish to plug in their own applications can easily do so using Streamsend’s powerful API.